new blog

Its seems to be quite popular for Sun people to be shifting blog address and I'm doing the same.



Now that OpenESB has been made "non-strategic" and while we wait for the legal processes that take place during the acquisition of global companies, I've got some more time to spend working on software architecture in general. So I've started up an another blog where I can keep track of my ideas.
I have no idea if anyone regularly follows this blog, but if you are interested in another viewpoint on software architecture ideas then feel free to come on by.



If I end up with a job at Oracle, and one that provides something worth writing about, then I'll resuscitate the old site.

2 comments

Has an official declaration of the "non-stategic" status been made?

Reply

Here is the statement on openesb:
http://n2.nabble.com/News-update-on-OpenESB-and-Oracle-td4578158.html

and:
http://n2.nabble.com/What-is-Open-ESB-context-after-few-weeks-tp4722496p4725881.html

regards
Jason

Reply

Post a Comment